How to place an order
- Look for the item you want in our search engine in the main menu, next to the magnifying glass, and with the pointer right above the text: ‘Term of search…’ write some word of the desired title. If you cannot find it, click on ‘Catalogue’ or on ‘Collections’. In any case, a list of books will appear. Select the one you want simply clicking on the title. When you are in the item click on ‘Add to basket’, which is on the right of it. A small box will appear, next to the basket icon, on the right upper corner or at the end of the menu on the left which tells you the items added to the basket. Do not worry about the number of copies; you can change that at the end.
- Keep adding books in the same way.
- If you wish to place the order you just click where it says ‘Show shopping basket’. Here you will be able to change the quantity, writing the exact number, or eliminating the items you had chosen before. Remember to click after on the box ‘Refresh’ to save the changes.
- You can save the basket for later clicking below on ‘Save basket in the shopping list’; you have to be registered previously.
- To go to the next step, click on ‘Next’.
- Choose one of the three options, ‘Identification for registered clients’, ‘Place the order without registering’ or Place the order and register as client’.
- Fill up the form shown below after selecting one of the above options and click on ‘Next’.
- Select one of the following options ‘Normal delivery’, ‘Express delivery’ or ‘Collected by client’.
- Select payment method and click on "Next".
- On the next step you will be able to verify all the information added before and, if you wish it, make a comment about the order or the delivery.
- Click on ‘Finish shopping’.
- Shopping confirmation, you can print it if you want clicking on ‘print’.
- Automatically and as guarantee of the order reception, a window will appear indicating ‘Confirmation’. We will send you a confirmation email. Remember that, in case of error, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Client Registration
If it is the first time you buy our books, you can register by providing a password. Remember that by registering you will not need to fill up all the delivery details in subsequent purchases, (except if there is any change or you wish to make modifications, and you will be able to see the details of your order and consult all your orders.
You can register before placing an order or at the end of the shopping process, and as you have been able to see, if you are a regular customer, you will be able to quicken all procedures when you place successive purchases with us through internet.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubt.
For any questions in relation to orders placed on the web you can contact us at:
EDICIONES ASIMÉTRICAS S.L.
Tax Identification Code: B 85209138
C/Cartagena, 164 of B
28002 Madrid, Spain
Tel.: (+34) 915 646 231 (+34) 639 30 20 65
Fax: (+34) 915 646 231
Mobil: (+34) 628 649 273